The Digital Audience Solution Business Developer drives sales across the digital marketing ecosystem. The Business Developer’s role is to quickly grasp the client’s marketing objectives and partner with Account Leaders and Product and Delivery teams to build successful audience targeting strategies to stimulate client adoption, as well as establish a solid foundation for accelerating revenue growth. The Business Developer role is to lead, motivate, and enable Sales teams to be effective and successful.
- Builds, maintains, and manages the digital audience sales pipeline to achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Quarterbacks a cross-functional operational team of technical, marketing, and agency resources to successfully scope, implement and manage solutions involving digital marketing capabilities; onboarding, campaign execution platforms, analytic solutions, DMP (Data Management Platforms), and other digital platforms
- Provide Thought Leadership in the licensing ecosystem; analyze emerging trends, develop new strategies, and share best practices with stakeholders
- Author the “go to market” playbook and drive adoption of sales enablement materials
- Coordinate appropriate communication, internally and externally, around issues and/or escalations that arise during the implementation and ongoing marketing operations of the Claritas digital audience targeting solution