The Measurement & Attribution Business Developer, through business prospecting and demand creation efforts, will uncover new opportunities, gain access to C-Level decision makers, effectively guide the client through a highly defined sales process, negotiate and close the sale.
- Identify and pursue new Measurement sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients resulting in profitable revenue and superior client satisfaction. This includes leading sales calls, virtual meetings, product demos, negotiation, and the signing of deals with media companies, advertisers, and agencies.
- Proactively monitor accounts and determine avenues for account growth, including new business, upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- Effectively deliver Claritas Sales pitch to current and prospective Measurement clients, explaining value proposition and outlining key differentiators.
- Effectively and accurately utilize CRM (Salesforce) to input, track and evaluate progress against Sales goals.
- Lead contract negotiations for new business.
- Analyze and provide accurate sales forecasts.
- Engage with Delivery teams to ensure seamless integration of overall solution.
- Act as a leader with a “Team First” attitude and help wherever needed, even if outside core scope of responsibilities.