The Measurement & Attribution Product Marketing Leader will serve as the “glue” between Product Management, Engineering teams, and Commercial teams. This Leader will develop the roadmap and help set strategic vision and drive winning product packaging as well as launch and prioritize efforts and be a conduit for client feedback.
- Work with Claritas Product, Delivery, Operations, and Account Management teams to develop best in class Measurement and reporting solutions. Collect feedback, distill and iterate on requirements. Develop roadmaps for product line as well as resource forecasts and delivery expectations.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert on all things Measurement, including developing competitive intelligence, market sizing and critical success factors, emerging trends and risks, and define the strategy for Claritas’ Measurement solution to evolve in a dynamic market.
- Develop and maintain both the portfolio and product-specific market position, messaging and points of differentiation. Create marketing collateral, package and price solutions, and support acquisition and upsell sales enablement and teams.
- Work with Engineering and Data Science to develop and release product within an iterative agile framework.
- Support Operations and Delivery with advanced product support, deep-dive analysis of results and as a general “go-to” person for anything related to product line.
- Manage a variety of projects concurrently with varying degrees of scope and urgency.