Job Title: Executive Coordinator
The Utah Olympic Legacy Foundation (UOLF) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that celebrates the spirit of the Salt Lake 2002 Olympic Winter Games to inspire active, healthy lifestyles and increase community uses of Utahs Olympic venues. As Designated Official U.S. Olympic Training Sites, our venues are places of inspiration and accomplishment where young athletes train alongside world champions. This key role supports the UOLF executive team and board members as well as coordinates administrative functions for the management team at the Utah Olympic Park.
UOLF Vision is to bring to life the Olympic & Paralympic spirit in our youth, our communities and to athletes from around the world.
UOLF Mission to cultivate champions in sport and in life, deliver experiences that inspire communities and celebrate our Olympic legacy for generations to come.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Accountability
- Board of Directors Communications / Meeting preparations Coordinate communications, quarterly meeting preparation, reports and compliance documentation.
- Attend and Provide Minutes - For Board, Finance, Sport and Management meetings.
- Contract & Document Controls Oversee UOLFs official documents e.g.: contracts, annual reports, non-profit organization filings, etc.
- Analytical Reports & Project Support Provide a variety of administrative research and analysis for key UOLF project initiatives. Needs will range from ongoing budget tracking to long term development project research. Administer a variety of projects as assigned.
- Provide General Administrative Support Including, but not limited to, meeting coordination, scheduling, communications, and telephone support (taking messages and retrieving voicemails) for CEO and other senior management.
- Financial Team Support Assist finance team, as requested, including filing, document control, correspondence, and annual report preparation.
- Website Support Assist Marketing with content maintenance of website for UOLF administrative site.
- Event Coordination- manage VIP lists and assist with hospitality check in at UOLF events, such as World Cups, UOLF annual fundraiser and Olympic Trials
Required Knowledge and Essential Skills
- Exceptional writing and oral communications skills, including excellent proofreading skills
- Self-motivated, creative, and an analytical problem solver
- Minimum 3 years experience working in an office environment for senior leadership
- Professional demeanor and pro-active attitude
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint), email and the internet
- Position is required to be in the office and may rotate between all three venues: Utah Olympic Park, Utah Olympic Oval, and Soldier Hollow Nordic Center
- Ability to lift 20 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Hearing to converse with others in a normal conversation
- Balancing, bending, climbing, kneeling, walking, pushing, reaching above shoulders, and sitting
Required In-House Training
- Background check upon offer
- UOLF Orientation
- Sexual Harassment
- Drug & Alcohol
- Hazardous Communications Program
- This is a full-time, exempt year-round position. As such, it is eligible for health and dental benefits, PTO, 11 holidays, 403b match, short-term and long-term disability, employee family sport program discounts and more.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of the job description at any time without prior notice.