Reporting directly to the Chief Information Officer, the primary responsibility of the Technology Project Coordinator is to provide leadership, organization, and efficient communication streams for all technical projects and ensuring follow through on all tasks. As a leadership figure in the IT Department, the Technology Project Coordinator maintains a sense of personal accountability when it comes to decision-making, team building, and supervision of projects. This individual will directly oversee the technical support team and provide peer mentorship to the technical leads that directly results in the achievement of executive objectives. They will work with team members to create project timelines, set goals, and determine who and what elements are needed to complete a project. This individual will monitor activities and timelines of projects to ensure that the team stays on schedule while providing updates to team members and management.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and manage assigned projects for the organization including analyzing, planning, coordinating, and developing scheduled project plans, and providing consistent oversight and delegation of tasks to ensure successful project completion.
- Uses and learns various software tools to track progress, coordinate both internal and subcontracted work, order supplies/inventory, schedule meetings, etc. with ease.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles, and responsibilities for all personnel involved in assigned projects.
- Hold regular team meetings to help address any questions or challenges regarding upcoming projects and to continuously foster teamwork and build trust within the team.
- Identify areas of improvement or opportunity through continuous analysis of current processes, technologies, and vendors as well as through continued learning and research in the field.
- Continuously communicate with, mentor, and build up team members, both peers and direct supports, to successfully identify and train up the rising talent in the IT department. Encourage team members to learn new skills, progress their careers, foster trust in leadership, and grow in not only technical skills but soft skills as well.
- Develop strategies, remove blockers, open communication channels, and streamline processes to ensure IT Support team is working efficiently and effectively.
- Analyze Help Desk needs, identify vulnerabilities & develop data driven methodologies and processes to boost productivity, reduce downtime and gain efficiencies throughout processes.
- Maintain the continuous learning / feedback loop for requests, incidents, and problems. Manage and coordinate urgent and complicated support issues. Act as an escalation point for all requests and incidents.
- Develop and manage phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization while improving customer support for the organization.
- Help the team determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal team members, agency staff and leadership; advise management on situations that may require additional support or escalation.
- Establish and implement training processes for technical personnel.
- Assist with development and implementation of policies, solution articles and best practice guides for the organization.
- Review timecards for accuracy, approving time off requests (as directed), adjusting time entries as needed and final approving all timekeeping records for assigned team.
- Provide guidance and support to team members to resolve employee relations issues working with management team and Human Resources.
- Ensure attendance and participation in required training and any follow-up needs addressed for assigned team.
- PO review and approval/budgeting responsibility for help desk and assigned projects.
- Develop and manage effective professional working relationships with co-workers and outside contractors and vendors.
- Demonstrate exceptional patience and calm demeaner in a high stress, demanding environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of emergency procedures and assists in crisis.
- Understands and promotes our Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) concept by providing or supporting community-based mental and substance use disorder services; advancing integration of behavioral health with physical health care; assimilating and utilizing evidence-based practices on a more consistent basis; and promoting improved access to high quality care.
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as requested.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
- May be required to work holidays and/or after hours on call as requested.
- Must be willing and able to perform all job-related travel normally associated with this position.