- Shows an interest in working with persons with a developmental/physical disability.
- Current CPR/1st Aid, Prevention and Supports; if not, mandatory 30-days to attain certifications.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- 3-years driving experience in the U.S.
- 3-years clean MVR (Some violations may be accepted, please inquire)
- Valid AZ drivers license
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Under graduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.