Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions. The company’s groundbreaking technologies help power the top software providers in numerous verticals, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. Shift4’s family of software brands includes Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS — with additional integrations to 300+ POS/PMS systems across every industry. With an expansive global footprint that includes eight offices across the U.S. and Europe and over 8,000 sales partners, the company securely processes more than a billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
Client Support Specialists are expected to work with our merchants, sales partners, and internal staff by delivering the highest level of service and professionalism. Shift4 Employees are expected to project a positive company image and experience through phone interaction, email, mail, task systems, and all other channels. Representatives are also expected to acquire an in-depth understanding of the entire merchant processing industry in addition to their role with the Special Projects & Conversion Team.
- Working on various special project/conversion campaigns that include, but are not limited to outbound/inbound calls to existing merchants to upgrade their processing equipment, as well as perform some technical updates when needed on our POS or Terminals
- Email and phone correspondence with our merchants and sales partners
- Acquiring a strong knowledge of our internal programs, such as our database, terminal vendors etc
- Reviewing QRG documentation with merchants to install new equipment on outbound calls
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Friendly and enthusiastic personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Resourceful and motivated to learn
- Reasoning and problem solving skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus, but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Knowledge of customer service core principles and practices
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel
- 2+ years of computer technology experience preferred, but not required
- Experience working with POS equipment, registers, and touch screen devices is beneficial
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health care, 401K, dental and vision along with vacation and personal time after successful completion of a probationary period.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics