Job Summary: Fraser Advanced Information Systems has been named to the PA Best Places to Work List for 2020. Being named a PA Best Place to Work is a very prestigious honor presented to only a small group of companies across the state. We are honored to be a part of such an impressive list.
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies. This role plays an important role in the smooth operations of marketing activities and attainment of business goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support Marketing Manager in organizing various projects
- Create engaging internal communication pieces for company wide TV boards including announcements, celebrations and other company-wide information on a consistent basis
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather and report on important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.)
- Research keyword lists and provide reports for keyword strategy and SEO
- Research and develop marketing lists from ZoomInfo based on specific criteria
- Upload and maintenance of contacts in our marketing CRM database in HubSpot
- Research and disseminate important sales materials to sales reps in support of product launches and sales activities
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events including customer appreciation events, open houses, lunch and learns, webinars and other events
- Prepare and update spreadsheets, databases and reports as needed
- Coordinate the ordering and maintenance of marketing materials, promotional giveaway items and other marketing pieces
- Coordinate with outside vendors for printing and equipment rentals