- High school diploma, GED/HSE and/or appropriate education, training or experience preferred;
- Basic skills using a computer in a professional environment, including using Microsoft Office;
- Excellent verbal communication skills, Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Ability to stay calm in a fast paced environment and always maintain a courteous manner
The Fortune Society encourages individuals to apply who have successfully made the transition from incarceration and/or substance abuse into a stable, productive lifestyle in the community.
Travel Requirements – Travel to our Harlem location may be required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable intervals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.