Asmodee North America (ANA) locally headquartered in Roseville, Minnesota is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles, such as CATAN, Arkham Horror, and Spot It, among many others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overaching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories.
Summary of position: You'll lead, train, and develop 3-10 warehouse team members to create a culture of excellence and continuous improvement within our Warehouse Distribution Team in its daily receiving, shipping, put-away, replenishment picking, and scanning activities in a timely, accurate manner while maintaining inventory integrity. Exhibit leadership behaviors that demonstrate our core values of Mutual Respect and Professional Conduct.
Lead position will rotate between all functional areas within the Distribution Center.
Schedule: Monday - Thursday, from 6:00pm-4:30am, plus overtime as needed.
- Responsible for accurate receiving of all shipments - cross referencing receipts against packing list, bills of lading, and purchase orders.
- Responsible for timely and accurate order processing and shipping.
- Train and motivate Warehouse Distribution Team members.
- Achieve productivity and quality metrics- daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Support related Operations teams through planning, labor sharing, problem solving, and leadership.
- Cover Supervisor/Manager responsibilities when that leader is not on site.
- Establish effective relationships with team members.
- Organize the layout of the department for maximum efficiency.
- Maintain a safe / clean work environment.
- Ability to hold accountability and drive prompt issue resolution
Position Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong leader - able to establish relationships with associates and collaborate with others.
- Proficient in warehouse management systems, inventory control systems, and safety protocol.
- Ability to quickly pivot priority in a dynamic environment - flexible to change.
- Ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment.
- Willingness to operate and achieve lift certification.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Demonstrate a natural sense of urgency to complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively and accurately to vendors and customers.
Education, Experience & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience preferred.
- Complete and pass a drug screen prior to employment
- Submit to random periodical drug screens during employment
Asmodee is an equal opportunity employer. We strive for and celebrate a diverse team in our effort to carry out our company values of honesty, integrity, and fairness.