- ASE Certified preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Auto Parts or automotive industry
- Experience in Auto parts sales
- Must have reliable transportation
- Dress code, must maintain a professional appearance at all work times
Physical Demands: Typical 9 hour day sitting and answering incoming calls, heavy computer usage to enter orders. Occasional heavy lifting of 50lbs or more may be required.
Compensation: The ISR compensation consists of hourly pay plus bonus.
Benefits: We offer a competitive pay rate and benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage, disability benefits, life insurance, 401k, confidential Employee Assistance program; sick time, holidays and vacation time.
XL Parts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment with XL Parts is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen that meets the companies guidelines for employment.