The Warehouse Associate is responsible for receiving and stocking of customer ordered parts in a timely accurate manner.
· Good to above average computer skills
· Knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures preferred
· Reliable transportation
· High school diploma
· 0 to 3 years working in a warehouse
· Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence for proper packing.
· Processes customer orders from stock and places them in the designated zone for carrier pick up.
· Opens boxes, crates, and other containers to process stock.
· Uses computer.
· Parts and fitment knowledge not required but preferred.
Physical Demands: Occasional heavy lifting of 50 lbs or more may be required. The ability to work in a warehouse environment (Heat, Cold, Dust etc.) will be required. Must be able to climb a ladder and be exposed to heights of 6 ft. or greater.
Compensation: The Warehouse Associates compensation is paid on a per hour basis.
Benefits: We offer a competitive pay rate and benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage, disability benefits, life insurance, 401k, confidential Employee Assistance program; sick time, holidays and vacation time.