Who We Are
Elevate Outdoor Collective is an alliance of iconic outdoor and winter sports brands with a specialized focus on skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing. With each unique brand maintaining its own individual points of view and driving independent innovation, the Collective is fueled with the strength of world-class development facilities and engineers, global distribution channels and committed outdoor lifestyle enthusiasts and experts. Our brands include K2 Skis, K2 Snowboards, Marker, Dalbello, Völkl, RIDE Snowboards, LINE Skis, Backcountry Access, Atlas Snow Shoe Co., Tubbs Snowshoes, Madshus and K2 Skates.
With an international portfolio of world-renowned brands recognized as trailblazers in innovation, performance and, most importantly, fun times by active lifestyle enthusiasts across the globe, Elevate Outdoor Collective will continue its mission to progress the culture of each and every outdoor endeavor it represents. As “One Team” backed by world-class development facilities and product engineers, incredibly talented athletes and ambassadors and a top-notch crew of employees who live and breathe the outdoor active lifestyle, Elevate Outdoor Collective is eager to take things to the next level.
The Digital Marketing Manager will implement all digital brand touchpoints through websites, emails, SEO, SEM, and social content to achieve culturally connected, dedicated customers. Working in parallel with brand marketing leads and the Digital Marketing Director, they will plan, design, build and implement all digital campaigns. They will maintain all digital marketing assets and create a systematic, standardized structure to scale all digital channels. They will continually optimize their tools and approach to strive for all top marketing KPI goals to increase overall customer base and brand engagement. In collaboration with the eCommerce and Marketing teams, they will generate web sales, create brand awareness, share brand culture, and help grow the eCommerce business.
- Implement the global digital marketing strategy across all brands
- Responsible for technical backend support of digital marketing campaigns, including tracker Pixel creation and RSS feed functionality and implementation
- Implement and manage Social product catalogs to ensure functionality and accuracy of data
- Create comprehensive brand standards and target audiences across all digital mediums
- Manage marketing workflows and digital asset libraries with all brands in all regions
- Work with brand marketing teams on digital ad headlines, copy, images, and videos
- Optimize marketing campaigns, including email, social media, and digital advertising, to help achieve eCommerce objectives with the team
- Leverage data analytics to measure marketing campaign impact and effectiveness
- Create standard Google Analytics KPIs and reports across brands to measure digital marketing campaigns
- Identify new marketing opportunities to increase brand awareness
- Scale Yotpo product review program to help support customer engagement