• Responsible for the renting of paddleboats, row boats and canoes
• Must be able to make change and operate cash register.
• Maintain accurate cash accountability, daily receipts and revenues on a daily
• Maintain accurate participation numbers at the Boat Dock.
• Maintain a professional and mature attitude with regard to patrons, co-workers
• Responsible for checking out Park recreational equipment, such as volleyballs,
softballs, basketballs, and horseshoes and other equipment to Park patrons.
• Responsible for the general upkeep of the boat dock building, boat dock and
surrounding area. This includes keeping all equipment arranged in a neat and
organized manner, sweeping building and dock area, washing windows, picking
• Maintain cleanliness of boats for patron use including, but not limited to pumping
out water in each boat and drying them off or wiping them down when needed.
• Maintain facility and equipment cleanliness and maintenance; reporting all broken
or malfunctioning equipment via a work order to CERA Management.
• May be required to perform other Park duties as designated by CERA
HOURS OF WORK:
• Must be available to work evenings and weekends as required.
• May be required to work holidays, long hours during peak periods