WHY CHOOSE ECRI?
ECRI is an inspiring place to work. We share a common mission to help healthcare organizations make smart, compassionate, and ethical decisions for patients. Consider these additional benefits of joining the ECRI team:
- Industry leadership: We have a long history and proven reputation in patient safety and medical technology research.
- On-the-job-learning: You will have the opportunity to work with specialists across medical science, patient care, healthcare management, and technology.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, and disability coverage.
- Retirement Savings: Our employees can participate in an employer-matching 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan.
- Additional benefits: ECRI offers additional benefits to our employees, including paid time off and holiday pay, paid leave for parents, tuition assistance, employee assistance program, access to LinkedIn Learning, and other voluntary benefit programs (e.g. accident insurance, identify theft insurance, flexible spending accounts).
- Volunteer Program: ECRI Cares, our employee volunteer program, provides a framework for us to work together and make a difference in the lives of others. All employees are provided 16 hours annually of paid time to volunteer at preapproved ECRI Cares charities during normal business hours.
At ECRI, our passion for safe, effective, and efficient care is ingrained into the fabric of who we are and why we are here. For more than 50 years, the people of ECRI have been unyielding in their work to protect patients from unsafe and ineffective medical technologies and practices. Now, with the acquisition of the Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP), we have created one of the largest healthcare quality and safety entities in the world.
As a non-profit, independent organization, we utilize an unbiased, evidence-based approach to develop guidance, and maintain our principles of integrity and transparent work. Our ethical standards have led us to adopt the industry's strictest conflict-of-interest policies, and they are why tens of thousands of healthcare leaders worldwide rely on ECRI to guide their clinical, operational, and strategic decisions across all sites of care.
The Most Trusted Voice in Healthcare
ECRI is proud to serve the healthcare industry, from providers and insurers to government agencies, and medical associations. Our areas of focus include:
- Patient Safety: empowering leaders to eliminate patient harm through the dissemination of best practices, guidance, benchmarking, and recommendations.
- Evidence-Based Medicine: providing clinical evidence to inform and support decisions on the effectiveness of medical technologies, procedures, genetic tests, and clinical practice guidelines.
- Technology Decision Support: arming hospital systems with unbiased insights, so they can optimize their supply chain.
ECRI is the only organization worldwide to conduct independent medical device evaluations, with labs located in North America and Asia Pacific. ECRI is designated an Evidence-based Practice Center by the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and a federally certified Patient Safety Organization by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
At ECRI, our passion for the truth drives us to go further and dig deeper in our pursuit to advance effective, evidence-based healthcare globally.
The success of our organization relies on the kind of creative thinking that can only result from a diverse team of individuals. ECRI is proud to be an employer of choice with an inclusive environment for all employees. As part of this goal and in compliance with various laws and regulations, ECRI provides reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees.
It's what makes ECRI unique, and why we are the most trusted voice in healthcare.
Assist in defining, planning, tracking and managing projects identified on both organization and department levels using project management best practices and tools. Support ECRIs 50-year mission of advancing effective evidence-based healthcare worldwide. Partner closely with IT platform & software engineers and business partners to create business solutions using the technology. Our virtual hybrid organization allows a 100% remote working opportunity for this position, but also allows a new, modern and collaborative workspace that allows the ability to have in person or hybrid meetings. Benefit from a healthy work-life balance while staying on the leading edge of technology and thriving in an innovative startup-like culture minus the risk. Sleep well knowing you are helping achieve a world where safe, high-quality healthcare is accessible to everyone.
Reasonable Accommodation Statement:
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactory. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Lead cross-functional teams through entire development/project life cycle from initial needs assessment through acceptance criteria, development, quality review and implementation
- Act as a liaison between technical, business SMEs and development team to ensure full understanding and execution of business needs and objectives
- Assist in defining, planning, tracking and managing projects identified on both organization and department levels using project management best practices and tools.
- Assist in identifying and working with key resources from across the organization to provide the direction and work required for meeting project objectives.
- Assist in the management of project schedules and task details utilizing appropriate project management tools.
- Work closely with business partners and the Director of Business Operations to plan and coordinate on-time execution of assigned work.
- Facilitate business process automation and modernization to help decrease cost and increase efficiency
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of the requirements to stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood
- Deliver internal training on new feature enhancements or processes to the business unit
- Assist in Roadmap and Release planning including rough order of magnitude estimation activities
- Organize and facilitate effective meetings
- Assist with the coordination of metrics reporting to the IT leadership.