- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred, or knowledge of human resources programs gained through work experience in human resources areas; 3-5 years experience minimum.
- Certification in HRCI, SHRM or CHHR preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels within the organization.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Capability of effective planning and priority setting, ability to manage several projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and other applicable software programs.
- Business Acumen.
- Ethical Practice.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Relationship Management.
This is a full-time exempt position, working 72 hours per pay period with the ability to work remotely from time to time.
We reward our team with a flexible time off plan, wellness benefits and more.
Lakewood Health System is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans) and Equal Opportunity Provider. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and protected veteran status. Lakewood Health System is deeply dedicated to diversity in the workplace.