Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions. The company’s groundbreaking technologies help power the top software providers in numerous verticals, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. Shift4’s family of software brands includes Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS — with additional integrations to 300+ POS/PMS systems across every industry. With an expansive global footprint that includes eight offices across the U.S. and Europe and over 8,000 sales partners, the company securely processes more than a billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
The Training Specialist position is responsible for delivering training programs which increase skills, knowledge and behaviors across our customer-facing teams. The position will be responsible to provide instructor-led training sessions (live and recorded/on-demand sessions) across the Shift4 organization including technical support, customer service and sales teams. This position offers the right candidate an opportunity to participate in curriculum and content development as well as define appropriate delivery type to achieve stated objectives. This role will work closely with sales, support and product leadership to develop training approaches and program implementation to achieve overall learning objectives.
- Assist in the creation and development of training resource material, schedules, and curriculum
- Deliver training courses, both live and on-demand to include lectures, web-based programs and hands-on sessions
- Facilitate and proctor assessments and examinations
- Review and analyze course evaluations to determine effectiveness of training sessions
- Ensures LMS is accurate and employee reporting is current
- Recommend and implement approved revisions to course materials as necessary to improve training effectiveness.
- 4+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years in a Customer Success, Training, or L&D environment.
- Experience delivering ILT/vILT learning programs
- Experience with using presentation tools including powerpoint, Prezi or equivalent
- Experience using webinar conferencing platforms including GoToWebinar, Zoom, or equivalent
- Knowledge in adult learning principles, both inside and outside of traditional classroom environments
- Able to engage individuals and larger audiences
- Able to teach complex technical topics to a wide range of skill levels
- Knowledge of learning and development best practices
- A proven track record of training program development
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Payments and Point of sale systems (strongly preferred)
- Professional certification, such as CPLP or CPTM
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.