LNP Media Group is searching for a Customer Service Representative to work on site. This position has the primary responsibility for providing customer service to customers and circulation carriers. Job includes both inbound and outbound telephone responsibilities.
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday: 6am-2pm
Essential Job Functions:
- Work well with staff and supervisors
- PC computer operations and software products such as DTI/Newscycle and Inforad
- Provide courteous and efficient service to all callers by answering phone promptly and courteously, and always conducting yourself in a professional, helpful, and caring manner in spite of circumstances
- Inbound and outbound telephone responsibilities
- Follow all Standards and Acceptance guidelines and memos
- Know and understand all rates pertinent to the products and programs you sell
- Maintain acceptable production and accuracy levels
- Serve the needs of carriers and news dealers so they can meet customer expectations
- May complete recurring reports, standard form letters and memos
- May assist Circulation District Managers or management with project needs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the employee is expected to exercise honesty, integrity and respect with all clients and co-workers, maintain a professional appearance and demeanor, demonstrate a positive attitude, communicate effectively with co-workers and clients, work with accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail, respect the work environment and keep it as neat and clean as possible, and exercise initiative to learn new skills and tasks and to help co-workers when possible. The employee is also expected to perform such other duties and functions as required from time to time.