- Bachelor’s Degree in behavioral sciences or related fields including but not limited to social work or psychology from an accredited college or university or Associate Degree with four years experience as case manager associate. Must have HSD/GED.
- Have at least 2,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to persons with serious mental illness.
- Working knowledge of harm reduction and housing first.
- Experience working with individuals experiencing homelessness.
- Past experience working with a caseload is preferred.
- Ability to relate to and advocate for diverse client needs and interests.
- Ability to complete paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ability to learn and understand client needs and mental health recovery related to the provision of community mental health services.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and computer experience.
- Able to travel independently and possess a valid drivers’ license, auto insurance, and have access to a reliable vehicle. Willing to transport clients in personal vehicle, if needed.
BENEFITS: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please provide a letter of interest and resume highlighting your experiences and qualifications through our website at https://avivomn.org/about/careers If you have questions on your application, e-mail email@example.com
Avivo is a nonprofit organization which serves nearly 15,000 Minnesotans each year, helping them achieve recovery, employment, and career advancement. We believe everyone deserves the chance to live well and work well. Avivo provides chemical and mental health services, career and technical education, and employment services at locations in the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota. Avivo employees help individuals transform their lives – move out of poverty, find treatment and achieve recovery, end homelessness, train for and start careers, and secure jobs. At Avivo, employees experience worthwhile work and professional growth as part of a vibrant and diverse workforce. You have direct and positive impact in people’s lives and are a part of make lasting change in our community! avivomn.org
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics.