Vacuum Operator is responsible for driving, operating and maintaining all equipment associated with the vacuum division. Supervises, directs and assists the field technicians in the performance of their duties and responsibilities. A Vacuum Operator promotes the company’s business by performing work assignments in a safe and professional manner. Must maintain minimum requirements during employment.
Orange Industrial operates 24/7 365 days a year service to our customers.
- Capable of lifting 50 + pounds
- Shift 18 speed transmission
- Pass drug test
- Reliable Transportation
- Communication (cell / landline)
- Flexible with working nights, weekends and possible overtime
- Able to work outdoors in physically demanding conditions
- Valid State of Florida CDL’ class B licenses required
To learn more, visit http://www.OrangeIndustrial.com
Orange Industrial is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.