Waterblast equipment Operator (OP) is responsible for operating and maintaining all equipment associated with the water blasting division. Directs and assists the crew in the performance of their duties and responsibilities. Operator is trained to watch and listen for any problems that may occur. They must also be in constant communication with the other employees who are performing the job scope. Must maintain minimum requirements during employment.
Orange Industrial operates 24/7 365 days a year service to ourcustomers.
- Capable of lifting 50 + pounds
- Pass drug test
- Reliable Transportation
- Communication (cell / landline)
- Flexible with working nights, weekends and possible overtime
- Able to work outdoors in physically demanding conditions
- Valid State of Florida drivers licenses required
To learn more, visit http://www.OrangeIndustrial.com
Orange Industrial is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.