Must be able to be proficient in the following:
- Knowledgeable of Maryland Civil Procedures and rules of evidence
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Maintain harmonious working relationships with other employees, industry professionals and the general public
- Manage time effectively and efficiently
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Willing to work largely remote and independently
- Licensed in Maryland
- Willing to travel throughout the state of Maryland
Juris Doctorate degree from a School of Law accredited by the American Bar Association
One to two years of experience as an Attorney representing clients in court. One year of a judicial clerkship may substitute for up to a year of experience.
Maryland Auto Insurance is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, familial status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law. Applicants who need an ADA accommodation for an interview should request the accommodation when notified of a request to be interviewed. Applicants must be United States citizens or eligible to work in the United States.