- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil (structures emphasis) or Structural Engineering
- PE license
- Minimum 3 years railroad/highway bridge design experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with: MicroStation/AutoCAD, AREMA, AASHTO, ACI, ASCE, CBC, and AISC Codes.
- Experience with: SAP 2000, Risa, LEAF, Excel, Mathcad
- Bilingual English-Spanish
Opportunity for growth/advancement – promotion/advancement from within. Be a part of a niche and essential industry that has continued growth and has remained stable during COVID (pandemic). Opportunity to be a part of exciting projects with a diverse and inclusive company culture. We offer company paid training/testing, license/certificates (PE, PMP, etc.), Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, HRA, Accident Plan, Life Insurance, Disability, 401K, PTO, paid holidays and bonus opportunities.
* MISSION – Serving Our Customers: RailPros is dedicated to being the premier engineering and diversified safety services company to America’s rail and transit industry.
* VISION – Helping to Keep North America Moving: RailPros’ vision symbolizes our unique experience and dedicated approach to providing excellent service to the railroad and rail transit companies that move North America’s freight and improve people’s mobility and quality of life.
- Hungry: We are driven to work as a team, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and learning with a passion for action and excellence.
- Humble: We have compassion for our customers and work to earn their trust and solve their problems. We exist to help them succeed.
- Nimble: We are continually aware of changes in the industry, and we adapt quickly to meet the needs of our customers. Our talented and experienced rail people are available 24/7/365, we can mobilize and respond quickly, and we create and utilize the latest technology to provide exceptional service for our customers.
To learn more about RailPros click here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
RailPros, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.