Siddons Martin Emergency Group Benefits
Company Sponsored Benefits:
Medical (PPO & HSA), Dental, Vision, STD
Company Paid Benefits:
Basic Life, Basic AD&D, Cancer, LTD, Teladoc
401K with Employer Match
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
Paid Training & Safety Equipment
Verizon Wireless Company Discount
The QC Automotive Rework Technician (QC Tech) assists in the implementation of optimal quality, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards to ensure that Skeeter’s customers receive a product that meets or exceeds their expectations. The QC Tech works with the rest of the Quality team to ensure a smooth and timely transition from “Offline” to “Delivery” of each build. The QC Tech will primarily be responsible for taking action to correct any faults found during the QC inspection process. The QC Tech reports directly to the Quality Control Manager.
- Promote and uphold quality standards, inspection processes, documents and reports.
- Demonstrate compliance to our quality goals and commitments.
- Represent manufacturing Quality on cross-functional teams.
- Apply Lean manufacturing principles after training (e.g. 5S, standardized work methods, CI, etc.).
- Complete rework and assist with inspection operations.
- Assist with final inspections and customer approvals.
- Perform daily shop floor inspections at each work center.
- Shuttle vehicles to and from outside vendors.
- Train manufacturing team in quality related topics for continuous improvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.