- D.D.S. or D.M.D. from an accredited dental school
- Minimum of two (2) years experience as a general dentist preferred.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, leadership, supervisory, clinical, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated interest in employment in a community health center.
- Bi-lingual Spanish preferred
- Demonstrated experience with dental electronic medical record preferred.
- NYS License
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action:
The Institute for Family Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. This job summary is intended to be brief and may not list all the duties and functions required, however, it does highlight the essential requirements. Nothing outlined in this job summary is to be construed as an express or implied contract of employment.
Please visit www.Institute.org for more information.