Position will support the general accounting for the company. The position will be responsible for the accurate accounting for invoices, payments, general ledger and personnel expenses. Position will need to work in conjunction with several other departments. Timely reconciliations are key to this position. This position will also assist with procurement functions including managing open purchase orders.
This position will also assist with the data gathering to produce accurate expense accounting and specialty reports for Sr. Management.
- Maintaining accounts payable, ensure timely payment of invoices, confirming validity of the amounts, documentation and gathering appropriate signatures
- Updating financial records via accounting software
- Gathering payroll expenses and input into appropriate entry line
- Preparing monthly budget performance reports under the purview of senior management and department managers
- Managing customer payments, ensuring payment are credited to the correct accounts.
- Reconcile bank statements
- Monthly reconciliation of credit card statements
- Manage accruals and prepaid expenses, ensuring the correct expense for all prepaid items.
- Reconciliation and reporting of differences or issues found in financial records
- Maintain historical records through filing documents physically and electronically
- Preparation of amortization schedules
- Monitoring of daily deliveries alongside procurement and assembly
- Performs other related duties as assigned