- Licensed Mental Health Professional (LICSW.) Must be licensed and in compliance with the appropriate licensure board, i.e. Board of Behavioral Health & Therapy, Board of Social Work.
- Experience and competency in working with individuals and families from diverse backgrounds with very complex needs.
- Ability to utilize broad-based knowledge of therapeutic and evidence-based interventions for adults, children and families.
- Demonstrated experience providing diagnostic assessments.
- Must have training and experience in co-occurring, chemical dependency and mental illness treatment.
- Ability to work as an effective, collaborative team member with colleagues and referral sources.
- Current credentialing with third party payers
- Competence in trauma-informed care and evidence-based practices.
- Experience providing coordination of services with community mental, physical, and chemical health providers and other key stakeholders.
- Experience with electronic health records systems desired (Procentive).
- Experience with or knowledge of the collaborative documentation service model desired.
- Ability to pass/ clear DHS Background Study.
- 2+ years freedom from problematic substance use.
SALARY: DOQ, Competitive
BENEFITS: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please provide a letter of interest and resume highlighting your experiences and qualifications through our website at https://avivomn.org. If you have questions on your application, e-mail email@example.com
Avivo is a nonprofit organization which serves nearly 15,000 Minnesotans each year, helping them achieve recovery, employment, and career advancement. We believe everyone deserves the chance to live well and work well. Avivo provides chemical and mental health services, career and technical education, and employment services at locations in the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota. Avivo employees help individuals transform their lives – move out of poverty, find treatment and achieve recovery, end homelessness, train for and start careers, and secure jobs. At Avivo, employees experience worthwhile work and professional growth as part of a vibrant and diverse workforce. You have direct and positive impact in people’s lives and are a part of make lasting change in our community! avivomn.org
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics.