The Director of IT is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the IT function across Mammoth and all its subsidiaries.
Essential Job Duties
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements, directs and evaluates the organization's information technology function and performance.
- Participates in the development of the organization's plans and programs as it relates to IT.
- Identifies and eliminates security risks across all subsidiaries.
- Continually reviews and makes recommendations to executive and operational management for improvement of the organization's IT policies, procedures and practices.
- Analyzes business requirements for IT needs and systems.
- Ensures and maintains SOX compliance for IT owned entity level controls.
- Utilizes IT team to communicate changes in the organization's IT policies and procedures and ensures that proper compliance is followed.
- Works directly with IT managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on IT matters.
- Performs various audit reviews of systems and applications.
- Administers maintenance, licensing, and purchase of all information technology software systems.
- Supervises the staff of the IT department.
- Builds and maintains relationships with outside vendors.
- Manages company help desk.
- Maintains legal hold on IT equipment and data for search and discovery.