The position of Service Assistant will report directly to the Service Supervisor and will work cooperatively with other members of the service team to aid in repairs of units, as well as detailing of units. The Service Assistant is responsible performing various yard task such as, loading of trucks, unloading of trailers, shop cleaning, etc.. This individual will communicate with service team members as well as the service manager daily.
- Process requests of service manager in an accurate and timely manner.
- Wash and clean units getting ready for customer rentals.
- Loading and unloading of trucks and trailers.
- Aiding in cleaning of shop and trash pickup.
- Properly fill out all requests for parts forms and document all parts and time on job sheets.
- Provide high quality workmanship.
- Assist with projects from other departments as needed.