SUMMARY: This person is literally “The Face of the Bank” at the Mountlake Terrace headquarters. Given the Concierge’s significant customer interaction, this person must have a passion for amazing customer service. Displaying a great attitude every day is also a must. The Concierge contributes to the success of 1st Security Bank by knowing everyone in the Bank and each person’s job function, communicating regularly with both internal and external customers and providing visitors and callers a “Wow” experience. The Concierge will direct current and new customers to the person that can provide the best service for their request either in person or on the phone. The Concierge actively demonstrates the Bank’s commitment to WOW our customers and each other and provides thorough, accurate and timely disposition of requests, ensuring exceptional customer service. In addition, the Concierge responds to queries by phone, email and written correspondence. The Concierge also provides support to the Director of WOW and ESTF (Employee Satisfaction Task Force) as well as providing back-up administrative support to the Executive and Senior Management Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Serves as first point of contact for all visitors to the Bank. Greets guests with a smile, attends to their needs and directs guests to the destination that best meets their needs.
• Answers, screens and directs/redirects calls to the appropriate party.
• Responds to inquiries about the Bank; supplies information to the general public, clients and customers.
• Maintains knowledge of Bank employees, products, and services to ensure proper disposition of calls.
• Provides support to the Director of WOW and ESTF.
• Performs back-up administrative and clerical support duties for Executive and Senior Managers, including drafting correspondence, managing calendars and scheduling appointments.
• Receives and disburses mail and deliveries.
• Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization.
• Manages communication channels including conference calls that allow both internal and external customers to work effectively
• Performs others duties as assigned.