- Fluent in English and Spanish (able to read, write and speak fluently).
- Bachelor’s Degree required
• Previous experience working in public health or a related field
• Capacity and willingness to learn how to conduct survey online
• Experience and/or willingness to interact with study participants and handle occasionally contentious situations.
- Ability to work occasional evening and weekend hours.
- Other related duties as needed.
Gotham Center, 42-09 28th Street LIC, NY 11101
35 hours per week. This position will be funded through 8/22/22-10/28/22, with possibility of extension.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
$20 per hour. Compensation for the position is hourly, with a rate commensurate with experience.
This position will be hired through a staffing agency.
To apply, send Resume, with Cover Letter, including how your experience relates to this position here. We ask that you do not contact our staff directly and no phone inquiries please. Applicants who best match the position needs will be contacted.
The Fund for Public Health in New York City is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages a diverse pool of candidates to apply.