1st Security Bank is looking to add a dynamic Customer Relationship Representative to our rapidly growing Customer Relationship Center in Aberdeen, WA! 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Places to Work contest in it's first year nominated and was also ranked #1 Bank in Washington State by Banker's Caddy, an independent bank ranking firm.
SUMMARY: Responsible for providing customers with a virtual branch experience. This role will be part of the initial contact team for customer’s inquiries which includes interest in our products and services, assisting with consumer digital products, lending questions and help to provide solutions for any customer dissatisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Leads by example by demonstrating excellent customer service skills
- Ability to listen to customers to gain a better understanding (identify) of their concerns or needs and offer possible solutions
- Identify opportunities to deepen relationships by enhancing customer engagement
- Ability to cross sell and provide referrals across business lines
- Proficient at understanding policies, procedures and evaluating risk
- Committed to accuracy and professional follow through
- Professional oral and written communication skills and follow-up when corresponding with employees and customers
- Ability to multitask and prioritize job responsibilities as required while maintaining organization
- Ability to identify weaknesses in current bank processes in order to improve operational efficiency and the customer experience
- Adheres to 1st Security Bank’s Core Values, policies and procedures
- Supports management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner and always represents the bank with a high level of integrity
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Performs other duties as assigned