1st Security Bank is looking to add a dynamic Quality Assurance Representative to our rapidly growing Home Lending team! 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Places to Work contest in it's first year nominated and was also ranked #1 Bank in Washington State by Banker's Caddy, an independent bank ranking firm.
SUMMARY: Individual is responsible for the identification, monitoring, and reporting on specific loan origination, underwriting or procedural errors and inadequacies. Responsible for ensuring the origination process meets or exceeds the standards and requirements established by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, and correspondent investors as well as the guidelines established at 1st Security Bank of Washington.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor mortgage loan quality control efforts to ensure compliance with documented processes and procedures as required by FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA and investor related guidelines.
- Responsible for monitoring the accuracy of cancelled loan files.
- Responsible for monitoring the accuracy of loan files and data integrity prior to funding allowing for complete and accurate files to be delivered into the secondary markets.
- Responsible for reporting deficiencies noted in the origination process to senior management.
- Responsible for recommending actions related to deficiencies with loan processes.
- Required to maintain reports, forms, procedures, and instructional materials relating to mortgage loan quality including the systems for distributing quality concerns to affected parties.
- Responsible for the handling and maintenance of the mortgage loan files in a manner consistent with bank policy and sound banking practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.