Community Outreach Coordinator
Community Outreach Coordinator will oversee planning and implementation of outreach strategies. The Outreach Coordinator is primarily responsible for connecting people in the broader community by creating sponsorship agreements and cultivating relationships with business, individual, and other relevant organizations.
Lessie Bates Davis Neighborhood House (LBDNH) is searching for a talented and professional Community Outreach Coordinator to maintain all community outreach activities. This person will represent Lessie Bates Neighborhood House (LBDNH) and work with the management team to develop and implement initiatives that increase the agency's visibility within the surrounding community.
LBDNH is seeking a person that is self-motivated, enthusiastic, and community-driven to take on this exciting role. This position requires someone equipped with a positive attitude and readiness to be a team player.
- Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances, and other communication opportunities.
- Nurture new and old relationships with collaborative partners and program participants.
- Prepare accurate records and reports on the goals of the community outreach.
- Collaborate with the Teen REACH Program/Agency to develop wellness programs for program participants, parents and staff.
- Associates degree in psychology/sociology, community organization, communication or related fields preferred or 1-3 yrs. experience in community outreach program/activity.
- Outstanding written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong experience preparing reports.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude.
- Detail-orientated with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- This person will report to the Director of Youth Services