• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Information Systems from an accredited College or University
• 2+ years of experience managing IT projects and Application Support
• 3+ years of experience in the healthcare domain a plus
• Candidates with MAVEN software from Conduent or public health experience are preferred
• Experience with Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Teams, Jira and other applications
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
• Knowledge of database management
• Ability to multi-task while performing tasks accurately and efficiently
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Access, and Excel
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
This position is located at the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Gotham Center, 42-09 28th Street, Queens, NY 11101. The candidate will follow the agency’s work-from-home policy until further announcements are made.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
FPHNYC offers a comprehensive benefits package. The salary for this position is commensurate with experience, 35 hours per week.
To apply, send Resume, with Cover Letter, including salary requested and how your experience relates to this position.
The Fund for Public Health in New York City is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages a diverse pool of candidates to apply.