Performs all aspects of retail sales including but not limited to greeting and welcoming customers, suggestive selling, closing the sale, maintaining store cleanliness, stocking and re-stocking daily, checking in guests for appointments, booking appointments, and accurately completing the sale on the point-of-sale register.
- High school, some college preferred. Can be attending school in this position.
- 1 years of retail experience required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Computer knowledge.
- Able to interact and communicate effectively with all guests, employees and management.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work in a fast and efficient manner.
- Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Assists customers in an enthusiastic and courteous manner; greeting them promptly and cordially.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Assists guest with any questions pertaining to store products. Be knowledgeable of products.
- Communicate promotions and suggestive sell whenever possible.
- Stocks and cleans the store for the best sales appearance and ease of use for the customer.
- Maintains cleanliness of both the backroom and stock areas.
- Re-stock products daily. Maintain back stock levels in both backroom and products drawers.
- Maintain hanging standards of all garments.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of all merchandise to effectively assist customers with accurate information; keeps current as new product lines are introduced.
- Assists with merchandising efforts, displays and floor moves as needed.
- Be aware of monthly, daily and hourly store goals. Assist store daily in achieving and or exceeding sales goal. Assist in maintaining daily goal sheet.
- Be conscious of inventory issues and communicate to appropriate team management within retail.
- Utilizes customer-focused selling skills, up-selling, closing skills, and other sales generating skills.
- Follow dressing room procedures.
- Follow sensormatic security system procedures.
- Maintain professionalism at all times.
- Maintain floor coverage; do not stand behind desk. Leave tasks to assist guests when needed. Stop any conversation to assist guest. Guests need to be given first priority in all circumstances.
- Timeliness. Arrive to shifts on time and maintain a timely break/lunch schedule. Take lunches and breaks as scheduled by management.
- Learn and maintain basic knowledge of all guest service register procedures as follows: booking appointments, checking in appointments, moving appointments, upgrading appointments, editing appointments, setting up TABS, basic general admissions, review map with guest if necessary, applying admission discounts if necessary, reviewing charges with guest.
- Learn and retain features and benefits of treatments and services in order to explain to guests.
- Actively participate in all retail inventories.
- Attend all meetings as scheduled by retail management.
- Maintain open, honest, positive and integral lines of communication within the Retail and Spa departments.
- Assist your team in all daily operations.
- Execute requests as requested by retail team and spa management.
- Available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business. Including weekends, holidays and special events.
- Achieve to be your best daily and choose to be present when you arrive to work.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager