The Credit Analyst II is responsible for gathering and analyzing credit information on current and potential borrowers; determines the advisability of granting credit for diversified types of loans; assists loan officers in writing loan requests; promotes business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations with existing and potential borrowers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Insure loan packages are complete according to bank policy.
- Input and analyze financial statements, tax returns, and credit bureaus
- Determine business and global cash flow of commercial borrowers, and individual cash flow of consumer borrowers.
- Establish and track loan reporting covenants for compliance, as well as imaging various types of financial statements required by said covenants.
- Perform analysis on diverse types of collateral.
- Assist lenders in determining appropriate loan structures.
- Partner with lenders in completing credit memorandums for various requests.
- Collaborate with lenders and senior credit officers to complete annual reviews on large borrowers.
- Assist Chief Credit Officer with regulatory compliance.
- Various other duties and projects as assigned.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports the Bank’s goals and values; benefits the bank through outside activities.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.