- Bachelor’s Degree in a behavioral science or related field.
- Placement and job development experience required.
- Experience working with adults with disabilities, veterans, immigrants or other barriers to employment helpful.
- Strong knowledge of community resources and experience assisting individuals accessing community resources.
- Have or ability to obtain the Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) Certification.
- Experience establishing and maintaining professional business relationships.
- Proficiency in Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office and Internet.
WAGES: Highly Competitive Range, Depending on Qualifications
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please provide a letter of interest and resume highlighting your experiences and qualifications through our website at https://avivomn.org
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics.