The position of the Loan Operations Specialist III is responsible for ensuring adherence to all Bank policies and procedures, all applicable state and federal banking regulations, entity and loan documentation requirements, data integrity and Loan Operations standards, procedures and service levels.
The primary responsibilities for this position relate to various types of commercial, SBA and commercial real estate loans and include but may not be limited to;
- Perform various searches such as Flood Determination, UCC Search, Environmental and entity searches
- Generate loan documentation using documentation software
- Review attorney prepared documentation and approve for closing
- Fund loan proceeds via wire transfer, deposit to account or check
- Interpret documentation and translate to data input sheet for booking
- Be a cheer leader!
The position is required to be fully knowledgeable and skilled in all areas of servicing loans, and is expected to provide leadership, training and support to less experienced loan operations specialists and other staff members.