At a glance:
This is a mid-level advertising agency position providing day-to-day paid search media execution for performance and branding campaigns for our clients. This position works closely with our internal team members and clients in our Portland, Oregon office.
What does a Paid Search Specialist do at R2C Group?
Responsible for comprehensive management for our Paid Search initiatives.
- Work alongside your team lead on the planning, research, structuring & implementation of search marketing campaigns from start to finish, including the coordination and report delivery on campaign results (on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis).
- Perform daily spend pacing and performance checks.
- Proactive optimization suggestions and successful implementation.
- Tracking ad copy and keyword performance in terms of client ROI and quality including A/B ad copy and landing page testing.
- Perform competitive analysis for all clients.
- Identify revenue growth opportunities, including quality assurance and client satisfaction.
- Take a cooperative role in the development of processes and best search marketing practices across the agency.
- Develop industry thought pieces on trending topics that can be used to build the awareness of the agency, our search marketing practice, and improve your own skill set.
- Constantly monitor campaign performance and pacing, looking for optimization opportunities using a methodical framework to achieve goals and maximize results.
- Be able to effectively communicate performance results, account updates, and task progression directly to Clients.
Build and maintain partnerships with internal and external teams.
- Represent Paid Search within internal and external meetings as the SME.
- Implement best practices and collaborate to drive results.
- Work closely with your team and partners to develop strong working relationships.
Effectively manage your workload.
- Efficiently execute assigned tasks and manage your responsibilities to ensure quality of work.
- Maintain and adhere to agency process documents.
- Act as an important part of the Digital Media team working closely for the best interest of the clients and by extension the success of the agency.
- Contribute and participate with the ongoing growth of the Digital Media team including planning, training and skill development.
What makes a great Paid Search Specialist at R2C Group?
- 2-3 years of hands-on paid search execution experience.
- Merchant Center and Product Feed experience is a plus.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Technical knowledge of Search media buying platforms.
- Experience with reporting, tracking, and developing campaign insights.
- Willingness to go above and beyond for your clients’ needs including travel when necessary and some extended work days.
- Detailed budget management.
- Creative and strategic problem solver.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – strengths in Excel and PowerPoint are a must!
- Appreciation of R2C Group’s Core Values.