At a glance:
This is a mid-level position within the Production department. The Content Producer will function as a creative hybrid who knows how to produce, shoot (both video and stills) and edit for quick digital distribution.
The Content Producer should be used to working in a fast-paced environment, motivated to work alone, with small teams, or with additional freelancers to develop beautiful and exciting visual content that lives in multiple formats across different platforms.
What does a Content Producer do at R2C Group?
- Work closely with creative and production to execute digital content
- Help develop and manage digital video and still shoots.
- Develop and manage production budgets.
- Develop and manage production schedules.
- Shoot video and photographic content.
- Assist in managing video shoots; from pre-production tasks, like casting and scouting locations, to on-set assistance with styling and procuring props, etc.
- Ability to edit the captured content.
- Identify and book additional resources and freelancers on a needed basis.
- Oversee the day-to-day of the Production Lab.
- Research new tools and capabilities that can help us create quick and beautiful digital video content.
- Support the agency and clients
- Ability to work within the agency structure and also across divisions.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with video production teams and project stakeholders to execute campaigns and support key marketing initiatives.
- Communicate often with clients on a project/production basis.
- Learn and support our Direct-to-Consumer, performance marketing approach to content and advertising.
- Understand digital content and distribution platforms
- A passionate user of social media with a strong knowledge of all major platforms.
- Help identify new opportunities for incorporating videos on-site and across distribution channels to elevate our brand and engage audiences.
- The ability to work on multiple projects concurrently in a data-driven environment.
- Form recommendations to optimize videos in response to trends, shifting audience behaviors, and key performance metrics.
What makes a great Content Producer at R2C Group?
- Three to ten years of production and digital producing and shooting experience.
- Ability to produce, shoot and edit independently or with a small team.
- Experienced with multiple camera formats.
- Understands lighting and composition.
- Understands how to take a concept and bring it to life.
- Understands simple to complex shoots.
- Experienced with the Adobe Creative Cloud software for editing and motion graphics.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Happy to work hard and travel on short notice.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about video but always willing to learn more.
- A relevant and strong portfolio. Please share your link.
- Appreciation of R2C Group’s Core Values.