Join our team!
Ingo Money is the money mobility company. We conceive, create and deliver innovative payments and risk management technologies that make money movement easy, instant and safe for our clients and their customers.
We power instant digital account transfers, mobile check deposit, retail cash deposits, and disbursements and payouts of all kinds—payroll, commissions and tips, rebates and incentives, insurance claims, loan proceeds, legal settlements, bill payment and more. And we are launching the industry’s first open-platform p2p service.
We provide senders and recipients with unmatched choice in how they pay and get paid; and we operate the industry’s biggest and best payments gateway to bridge the gap between old payment methods and new ones.
We also protect our clients from the risk of real-time money movement with proprietary, network-wide risk and fraud AI, authentication tools, real-time transactional underwriting and funds guarantees.
Bottom line: Ingo Money is transforming the way fintechs, banks and businesses move money!
If you want to be a part of the instant money revolution, we want to meet you!
Ingo Money’s Payment Services Analyst is a critical member of the Integrations and Payment Services team and is responsible for supporting Ingo client’s post-integration. The Analyst will be responsible for managing client inquiries, monitoring alerts, and ensuring that clients are well-supported post-integration. The Analyst will also be responsible for maintaining network relations and registration. Additional duties will include creating and maintaining documentation and providing back-up to the Payment Operations team. The Analyst will also be cross-trained to assist with minor tasks relating to client integrations, as needed.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage daily client inquiries and interface with both clients and networks
- Manage network relations and network registration
- Manage procedures and customer-facing documentation
- Ensure materials are up to date, as processes can change frequently
- Collaborate with Integration team members to help and coordinate as needed
- Ability to understand technical systems and requirements and able to clearly express these concepts to clients and internal teams
- Proficiency in using table-based systems that operate on SQL commands
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral & written)
- Process and detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently
- A quick learner, comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field preferred
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in a customer support role
- Financial services, payment network, and/or banking industry experience, a plus
- Previous experience in creating and maintaining documentation