Completion of a Master’s degree in public health or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with data analysis and creating visualizations using Tableau
- Experience with data collection and management
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Position Type and Work Schedule:
Part time, temporary – 20 hours/week for 12 months
Standard office setting, plus regularly scheduled meetings, trainings, etc. with participating health centers, occasional home or hospital visits. Working remotely is an option.
Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time. Able to lift and move up to 15 pounds.
Must be able to get around effectively within Philadelphia and surrounding counties, either on public transportation and/or in own vehicle. Limited travel beyond surrounding counties will be required, as well.
Salary and Benefits:
Our employees are our most valuable resource, so we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package, which can include:
- Medical with vision benefits
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life, AD&D and long term care insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- 403(b) Retirement plan, with a company contribution
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick, personal and holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
Eligibility and participation is handled consistent with the plan documents and HFP policy.
The Health Federation reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the Company desires. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an employee assigned to this position. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, responsibilities and/or skills to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied, or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “at will.” The aforementioned job requirements are subject to change to reasonably accommodate qualified disabled individuals.
The Health Federation of Philadelphia (HFP) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, marital status or any classification protected by federal, state or local law.