Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity and respect.
Recovery Counseling Services and Intensive Outpatient Program (RCS) – This program is a CARF accredited, and Department of Public Health licensed, co-occurring clinic providing outpatient substance abuse and mental health services in a trauma-informed environment to adult men and women. Located in Bridgeport, Connecticut, the facility accepts men and women ages 18 and older with needs regarding substance abuse only, mental health issues only, or with co-occurring issues relating to both areas.
Specialized Intensive Outpatient tracks serve young adults, primary Spanish Speakers, and women dealing with trauma.
- Implements therapeutic treatment using approved methods of planning, case management and crisis intervention to assist clients in overcoming substance abuse and mental health disorders as well as other problems.
- Utilizes evidence-based theories and techniques to effectively counsel individuals, groups and families.
- Actively engages in the role of group facilitator and promotes group process.
- Integrates discharge planning throughout the treatment process including the beginning, middle and termination phases of treatment.
- Consults with medical doctor or other specialists concerning recovery plan and amends plan as directed and in collaboration with client served.
- Provides information and education to individuals, groups and families concerning co-occurring issues.
- Refers clients to supportive services to compliment treatment and counseling.
- Prepares and maintains quality clinical records for assigned caseload and issues accurate and timely reports as requested.
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.