- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in the behavioral sciences and two (2) years experience in related field preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of principles and techniques of basic counseling skills, crisis intervention and documentation.
- Understanding of the physical, psychological, social and economic effects of substance abuse, trauma, homelessness, physical and mental disorders.
- Considerable knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations regarding confidentiality.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative professional relationships.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to project a professional image.
Benefits (for full time employees):
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Healthcare or Dependent Care accounts or Health Savings Account
- Generous employer contribution provided for annual healthcare expenses
- Basic Life insurance at no cost to employee
- Generous Paid Time Off as well as14 Holidays and Birthday off
- Retirement plan- 403b with discretionary employer contribution
- Tuition, License and Certification Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional voluntary insurance for short-term and long-term disability
Recovery Network of Programs, Inc.
2 Trap Falls Rd. Suite 405, Shelton, CT 06484
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.