- 2+ years’ office and/or administrative experience is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management skills.
- Completing tasks within company guidelines and standards.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Phone/receptionist experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills, keying proficiency, and proficient with MS Office products.
- Reliable transportation is a must.
- Hours are 8:00-5:00pm CST; Monday – Friday.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Insurance education/experience is a plus.
Midwest Family Mutual offers a competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings, Flexible Spending, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(K), Roth 401K, and Pension Plan.