XL Parts is the fastest growing Direct-to-the-Installer parts supplier in the Houston, San Antonio, Dallas/Ft. Worth and Oklahoma City areas. We carry 120,000 different part numbers covering 175 product lines from dozens of Manufactures.
XL Parts is looking to add to our warehouse distribution center located in San Antonio. The warehouse associate will be responsible for loading and unloading of inventory from delivery trucks, shipping and receiving, inventory stocking and pulling.
- Good to above average computer skills
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures preferred
- Reliable transportation
- High school Diploma
- 0 to 3 years working in a warehouse
- Reads customers order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving areas to storage to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders in pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information. Open boxes, crates, and other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or item received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts item for distribution within warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Prepares parcels for mailing and shipment via common carrier.
- Other duties may be assigned by supervisor.
Physical Demands: Occasional heavy lifting of 30 lbs or more may be required. The ability to work in a warehouse environment (Heat, Cold, Dust etc.) will be required. Must be able to climb a ladder and be exposed to heights of 6 ft. or greater.
Compensation: The Warehouse Associates compensation is paid on a per hour basis.
Benefits: We offer a competitive pay rate and benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage, disability benefits, life insurance, 401k, confidential Employee Assistance program; sick time, holidays and vacation time.