Shift4 Payments (NYSE: FOUR) is a leading provider of integrated payment processing and technology solutions, delivering a complete omnichannel ecosystem that extends beyond payments to include a wide range of value-added services. The company’s technologies help power over 350 software providers in numerous industries, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. With over 7,000 sales partners, the company securely processed more than 3.5 billion transactions annually for over 200,000 businesses in 2019. For more information, visit shift4.com.
Perform assigned tasks related to the day to day activities of the support department. Provide support via phone and email as well as assist internal users with any IT needs such as configuring and deploying computers, mobile devices and applications.
- Diagnose and resolve problems related to the entire product suite of Restaurant Manager in a timely manner.
- Accurately record requests into the help desk system.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware, including desktops, laptops, peripherals and network equipment.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot software packages, including operating systems, desktop software and custom applications.
- Setup Cloud Based applications.
- Associates degree (preferably a four-year University Degree) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information System Technology.
- Experience in restaurant Point of Sale applications and/or having experience working in a restaurant is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of Windows desktop Operating Systems and desktop software including Microsoft Office products.
- Familiarity of Desktop and Laptop hardware components.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Customer focus and dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong initiative, self-motivation, ability to complete tasks on time and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment.
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.