Summary: Responsibility ranges from cleaning to taking orders, to making food items, to serving the food. The Counter Attendant generally performs an array of duties in a concession environment.
- Prior to opening, make sure all the ingredients and raw materials are in stock and prepped. Ensure tables and chairs are clean and properly set out, on the deck, as well as make sure the work area is clean. Prep sanitizer and clean towels.
- Count and total cash drawer at beginning and end of shift. Turn in totals to supervisor.
- Take food and beverage orders from the customers. Record and process the orders in our computerized system, present bill to customer, collect payment and deposit cash.
- Responsible for the bank.
- Prepare and serve food and beverages according to customer orders.
- Ensure napkins, cutlery, straws etc. are made available at each table or upon customers demand.
- Pick up debris from around the tables, floors, counters, and serving areas.
- Clean dishes, tables, counters and floor space throughout shift as necessary. Ensure entire concession area is cleaned before leaving.
- Take an inventory of items needed, once the concession is closed to customers and report to supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Will work Concession (air-conditioned with window to customers outdoors) which serves outdoor pool area.