A demonstrated ability and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Some high school; ability to read and write and perform simple numerical tasks
Six months related
- Exhibit a "student/customer first" orientation in providing exceptional service in all responsibilities and interactions demonstrating versatility in handling people and situations
- Adapt willingly and quickly to changing priorities, responsibilities, and student needs and expectations; anticipate and identify student and other customer needs
- Collaborate well with others and help make Buildings & Grounds staff a cohesive group
- Communicate, cooperate and collaborate with others to achieve common office or University goals
- Assists in various responsibilities as appropriate within the Buildings & Grounds area and Business/Finance Division as required during high service demand times including participating in mandatory overtime based on special events and university needs
- Develop and nurture an effective, productive and respectful rapport and working relationship with students, co-workers, and various campus and community constituencies maintaining an appropriate level of professionalism
- Communicate information clearly and concisely and listen well to others
- Must possess effective communication skills
- Maintain a high level of accuracy, consistently reviewing work to detect errors, oversights or omissions
- Accomplish tasks with follow through to completion
Work Environment, Physical Demands:
- Floorcare, furniture moving, and lifting
To apply, please upload a cover letter, resume, and contact information with three professional references.
A review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Please click here to review the University's Non-Discrimination Policy.
Mount St. Joseph University is an Equal Opportunity Employer